Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bastron Glass Smart Keyboard, Save 30%

Today’s Geeky Gadgets Deal is the Bastron Glass Smart Keyboard with 30% off, this keyboard normally retail for $200 and we have it available in the deals store for $139.99.
    The Bastron Glass Smart Keyboard comes with touch sensitive keys and also gesture controls, the keyboard is ultra slim and comes with an aluminum frame.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Apple Live Photos Take Two Times The Storage Space Of Standard Ones

Apple announced a new feature for their new iPhone at this weeks event, Live Photos, which takes a picture and also records a small video clip of around 3 seconds.
    As you would expect these new Live Photos take up more storage space than standard photos and it looks like they will actually use around two times the storage of normal photos.
    Here is what Apple has to say about these new photos. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Launches On PS4 September 22nd (video)

Fans of the Afro Samurai will be pleased to know that the new Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma Volume 1 game will be arriving on PlayStation 4 later this month on September 22nd 2015.
    Providing PlayStation 4 gamers with a chance to experience the gameplay before any other platform. Lance James Community Director at Versus Evil has taken to the PlayStation blog this week to reveal more about the game as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reminder Get The TigerVPN Lite: Lifetime Subscription And Save 96%

Another quick reminder for our readers today, on a great deal available in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store. We have the TigerVPN Lite: Lifetime Subscription available for $29.
    The TigerVPN Lite: Lifetime Subscription normally retails for $790, so you can save a massive 96% off the normal retail price with Geeky Gadgets Deals.
    TigerVPN Lite is designed to protect your online privacy and you can choose ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cube i10 Remix Tablet Launching Soon For $110

Following on from the launch of the Cube i7 Remix tablet with Remix OS earlier this year, Cube the Chinese tablet manufacturer has unveil their new Cube i10 Remix tablet that is set to launch soon priced at around $110.
    The Remix tablet is powered by an Intel Atom Z3735 Bay Trail processor supported by 2GB of RAM and includes 32GB of internal storage.

The Cube i10 Remix feature ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized