Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

admin

1. Android Update - November 2011

Name:  android-business.jpg
Views: 8287
Size:  2.4 KB

I've gotten off my purest high horse and come to look at Android differently. Starting with my purchase of the HTC-manufactured Google Nexus One in January 2009, I used pure Android smartphones, untouched by hardware maker or cellular carrier mods; no skins, no extras. Pure Android was the best, I believed. But over the last couple months, I've come to realize that the best thing about Android is what third parties -- and not Google -- do to make it better. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How do I delete thousands of e-mail messages with cPanel or Horde's webmail interface?

How do I delete thousands of e-mail messages with cPanel or Horde's webmail interface?

Answer: How do I delete thousands of e-mail messages with cPanel or Horde's webmail interface?

If you run a website, you may find out one day that you have a mail account containing thousands of messages — or possibly even hundreds of thousands. The most common reason this happens is because the default e-mail account is set up as a "catch-all" address. This will direct
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Smilies are working now...

While trying to fix something else, I have noticed that smilies are not working. Fortunately this was an easy fix. Enjoy our animated smilies
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Discuss Everything Forum - upgrade process

As mentioned before there are some features that have to be updated in order for them to work correctly under this new system:

1. translations
    2. gallery
    3. Arcade

4. Portal
    Categories
    Uncategorized