Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

abovedarest

1. Amy Poehler Wins Her First Golden Globe, Everyone Rejoices

FINALLY!
    View Video ›

She was gearing up for this moment...

Then she won, and made out with Bono:

AND IT WAS AWESOME.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finding An '80s Taiwan In "On Such A Full Sea"

Chang-rae Lee’s sci-fi America isn’t exactly the Taipei I grew up in, but it does feel like home.

Kevin Tang/BuzzFeed
    In late-'80s Taipei, where I grew up, Saturday was a work day. Few people tormented themselves with questions of which jobs were fulfilling, what constituted "authenticity," or which bands were cool among tattered Seattle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. These Creative Snapchats Between Friends Will Make You Want To Up Your Texting Game

Because we all have that one friend who makes us want to be a better texter.

I asked her how her vacation was going:

She responded:

Me:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Justin Timberlake Joins The "Saturday Night Live" Five-Timers Club

Other esteemed members — like Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, Tom Hanks, Paul Simon, Martin Short and Chevy Chase — were also in attendance.
    The Three Amigos were there.

But Martin Short was the only one willing to do their schtick (until later in the show).
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Landscape Photography By Michael Breitung

Michael Breitung is a professional software engineer and talented landscape photographer based near Nürnberg, Germany.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast