Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

alice302

1. Simplest way for you to slow your iPod Touch voice speed

Are you an ipod touch user? have you met a lot of problem when using youor ipod touch? For esample, do not know how to transfer note from ipod to computer, it is a normal problem for new ipod touch users, I do not know that too, one of my friend recommend the ipod touch converter free for me, you can have a try.

However, there is another question for me now, that is, I want to learn something with my ipod touch, so , I download some videos on it, but the voice speed of the teacher ...
    Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3 Great Free Photo Slideshow Software

3 Great Free Photo Slideshow Software

Date Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 12:59 AM Icon 1 Date 0

Slideshow creation is something we all do on regular basis. Whether family or vacation pictures are turned into slideshows for sharing with family and friends or an info graphics bar chart slideshow is created for a professional presentation, slideshow maker is commonplace today. We have lined up three great free photo slideshow creation services online which help make ...
  3. Great Tips to Maximize iPad Battery Life

So you’ve got your new iPad and are loving it’s gorgeous Retina Display, right? Well, apart from its ultra-high resolution display, the new iPad also packs a pretty amazing battery. While it takes a little longer to charge than the previous models, it does last longer than the older models too. However, in order to push your device’s average 10-hour battery life to the maximum, we suggest you make these following little adjustments, courtesy of OSX Daily.

1. Lower the Screen Brightness ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Palm Foleo hits eBay

Are you jealous of the Palm Foleo somebody have? Here’s your chance to do something about it. There’s another Palm Foleo listed on Ebay right now.

This is a rather rare occurrence, and in the time I’ve been tracking them I have seen Foleos on Ebay twice a year, at most.

What’s the Foleo, you ask? In terms of hardware, it was a netbook. But in terms of market presence, it was Palm’s last big fiasco (before the TouchPad).

Back in 2007, Palm had a great ...
    Tags: ebay, Palm Foleo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Which Tablets Should You Get?

After months of rumors and speculation, the new Apple iPad is finally here. While the tablet market is growing more and more crowded by the day, for some people, Apple is the only tablet manufacturer worth considering. With that in mind, which is the better buy: Apple’s brand-new iPad, or the newly discounted iPad 2? Which one should you get? First, let us see the comparison n between the two tablets. Or you can check out here What’s the change from ipad 2 to the new ipad to learn more difference ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast