Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

marrytalk

1. Watch VOB Videos on iPhone 4

I have some .vob videos that I want to put on my new iPhone 4. How can i do it?

A professional iPhone 4 Video Converter will be a good tool for iPhone 4. It can help you convert VOB to iPhone mp4 video even convert vob files to iPhone 4 HD video without any loss in quality. With this super VOB to iPhone 4 converter, directly add output video into iTune and transfer them to iPhone 4.

1. Add VOB files to VOB to iPhone 4 software - Click "Add" button to import ...
    Tags: iphone 4 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What Audio Format can iPhone 4 Play?

With the sharpest, most vibrant, and highest-resolution display screen, we have to admit Apple iPhone 4 is another great player for Apple lovers after the release of iPad. iPhone 4 owns a marvelous 960-by-640 resolution in a 3.5-inch screen, which makes it a more gorgeous to enjoy movies and videos. But there are tons of different video formats in the market, do you know what video or movie format will your iPhone 4 support? How to put video to iphone 4?

MP3
    The most common format ...
    Tags: iphone 4 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Easiest Way to Convert DVD to Zune

It seems odd to think of playing DVD movies on your Zune HD, but that's exactly what a DVD to Zune HD converter is designed for. Usually it can help you rip and convert DVD movies to Zune HD supported format such as MP4. However, when you want to enjoy the DVD movies in full screen on your Zune HD, the DVD movies usually come with the black bars. Can the DVD to Zune converter remove the black bars on the top and bottom of the movies?

The dvd ripper free in the market is just the ideal ...
  4. Watch Flash Videos on iPad 2

As we all know that there is a gap between the Apple Company and the Adobe Flash. We will see lots of news and arguments of Apple Company and Adobe flash, these two companies seems to have a lot of resentments. Just because of this reason, we can not play the Flash videos on Apple devices besides the latest iPad 2! Therefore, we can often see the attendant question, which is, how to play flash video on ipad or other Apple devices. I think all of us really hope that one day Apple devices will support ...
    Tags: flash, ipad 2 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Transfer Files from iPad to Computer

iPad is the latest PC tablet released by Apple, which has several unique and inventive features that makes iPad different from other contemporary tablet PC’s. It can store huge mass of data including audio, video, image files, messages, web content etc. It is great for listening music, reading books, playing games, watching movies.

iPad can easily get synchronized with PC through iTunes. But to transfer data faster from iPad to PC by using iTunes, which is not a good option because ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast