Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

awanatalewis

My mother in-law felt ashamed in front of me

Rate this Entry
Friends I know mostly people know about the electric cigarettes but do anybody knows about the best quality of electric cigarettes. Lemma tells you what happened at my home. I am working at shells triangle in USA .I am working as a higher post of manager there.

I am happy in my family and usually enjoy a lot. I love my mother in-law lot .She likes to go in parties with her friend and I help her to go. But gradually she is addicted with the smoking habit which she didn’t tell me. She is afraid to tell me that what I will think .she is emotional towards her family. She is old know and suffers a lot of problem due to smoking. But I was unaware about her smoking habit. One day I was on leave and she is in too much tension .I asked her what happened Mom, she replied nothing honey and given a smile. I went back to my room. But suddenly I got a bad smell of smoking and I gone towards her room she wrapped the cigarette in her hand and spread a perfume in her room.I questioned her mom it smells like somebody is smoking a cigarette. She no dear it’s not seems to be.

I ignored but when I saw her hand she was hiding. Then I sat and asked mom show me your hand what happened, she cried and said me the story how she is addicted toward this dirty smoking. She felt guilty but I supported her and promised her to help to reduce her smoking. I was aware of white cloud electronic cigarette which is the expensive electric cigarette but contains many features which helped my mom to reduce the smoking. I searched for electric cigarette review to know about the real story behind white cloud. White cloud is of high price which ranked #1. Everything about the product is premium quality and built to last. I really found the best electric cigarette and gifted to my Mom and explained her functionality about white cloud electronic cigarette. If you also want to reduce smoking than check the electronic cigarette review .

Submit "My mother in-law felt ashamed in front of me" to Digg Submit "My mother in-law felt ashamed in front of me" to del.icio.us Submit "My mother in-law felt ashamed in front of me" to StumbleUpon Submit "My mother in-law felt ashamed in front of me" to Google

Updated 07-24-2014 at 03:13 AM by awanatalewis

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment