Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

chilinono

i0n1c: Start Cracking the New iPad

Rate this Entry
For many iOS jailbreak novices, maybe they only recognize Pod 2g, Chronic Dev Team, iPhone Dev Team and so on, because just these great God brought us the first perfect jailbreak after the release of iOS 5. Tip for the new iPad: convert videos to the new ipad. But we also can not ignore those jailbreak experts in the earlier version of iOS, such as Comex, i0n1c and Geohot.

Comex and Geohot these two young talents have been recruited by Apple and Facebook, although there are rumors said that they have left the company, but according to the present situation, they have drifted further and further away from iOS jailbreak. What about i0n1c? This famous hacker and security expert who is committed to developing 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 jailbreak issued a statement via Twitter a few days ago saying the new iPad booked is about to arrive, at the same time he will study the jailbreak at the first time.

We all know that the new iPad is different from iPad 2 both in hardware and software - equipped with A5X chip, preloaded with the iOS 5.1. So for i0n1c, the difficulty is undoubtedly by far the most enormous. What's hot: video to ipad converter. We certainly hope that he can complete the new iPad's jailbreak as soon as possible. But at the same time, sources said i0n1c will only leave the jailbreak of the new iPad for personal use, he has no intention to release jailbreak tool.

Submit "i0n1c: Start Cracking the New iPad" to Digg Submit "i0n1c: Start Cracking the New iPad" to del.icio.us Submit "i0n1c: Start Cracking the New iPad" to StumbleUpon Submit "i0n1c: Start Cracking the New iPad" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment