Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

marrytalk

Watch VOB Videos on iPhone 4

Rate this Entry
I have some .vob videos that I want to put on my new iPhone 4. How can i do it?

A professional iPhone 4 Video Converter will be a good tool for iPhone 4. It can help you convert VOB to iPhone mp4 video even convert vob files to iPhone 4 HD video without any loss in quality. With this super VOB to iPhone 4 converter, directly add output video into iTune and transfer them to iPhone 4.

1. Add VOB files to VOB to iPhone 4 software - Click "Add" button to import local VOB files or directly drag and drop VOB Videos to the program. batch conversion supported.

2. Select iPhone 4 preset from format list and Set the output path: click on the “Format” bar, find iPhone group and select desired output format from the profile list like iPhone 4 (* .mp4), and the resulting movie looks quite nice on iPhone 4's screen.

3. Edit input files (optional)- powerful VOB to iPhone Converter can edit input videos such as trim the video length, crop the video playing area, adjust the video Effect (brightness, contrast and saturation), merge files into one, and add watermark, replace the original audio with other music and sounds file, etc.

4. Convert VOB to iPhone 4- Make sure that you have checked the files you want to convert, and then click "Convert" button to start converting VOB to iPhone 4 compatible format.

Submit "Watch VOB Videos on iPhone 4" to Digg Submit "Watch VOB Videos on iPhone 4" to del.icio.us Submit "Watch VOB Videos on iPhone 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Watch VOB Videos on iPhone 4" to Google

Tags: iphone 4 Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment