Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

alice302

Simplest way for you to slow your iPod Touch voice speed

Rate this Entry
Are you an ipod touch user? have you met a lot of problem when using youor ipod touch? For esample, do not know how to transfer note from ipod to computer, it is a normal problem for new ipod touch users, I do not know that too, one of my friend recommend the ipod touch converter free for me, you can have a try.

However, there is another question for me now, that is, I want to learn something with my ipod touch, so , I download some videos on it, but the voice speed of the teacher are too fast for me to understand what he is saying, so, I am wondering how can I slow down the voice speed on my ipod touch.

I have searched online and finally find a way, I would like to share with you here. Here is the step by step guide for you.

Step1. Press the "Home" button on your iPod Touch, located below the touch-sensitive screen.

Step2. Click the "Music" app icon on the home screen to launch the iPod Touch's native audio player.

Step3.Tap "Audiobooks" or "Podcasts" at the bottom of the screen. If you don't see "Audiobooks" or "Podcasts," tap "More" to reveal them.

Step4.T ap the name of an audiobook or a podcast to start playing it.

Step4. Tap the small box labeled "1X" (indicating that audio is playing back at normal speed) in the upper right section of the screen twice to cycle it to "2X" (twice as fast) and then to "1/2X" to set playback to half speed. Tap the box again to return to "1X" speed.

If you have the same puzzle with you, you can follow the above steps and have a try by yourself. Hope it helps.

Submit "Simplest way for you to slow your iPod Touch voice speed" to Digg Submit "Simplest way for you to slow your iPod Touch voice speed" to del.icio.us Submit "Simplest way for you to slow your iPod Touch voice speed" to StumbleUpon Submit "Simplest way for you to slow your iPod Touch voice speed" to Google

Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment