Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

View RSS Feed

admin

Cube i10 Remix Tablet Launching Soon For $110

Rate this Entry

Following on from the launch of the Cube i7 Remix tablet with Remix OS earlier this year, Cube the Chinese tablet manufacturer has unveil their new Cube i10 Remix tablet that is set to launch soon priced at around $110.
The Remix tablet is powered by an Intel Atom Z3735 Bay Trail processor supported by 2GB of RAM and includes 32GB of internal storage.

The Cube i10 Remix feature a 10.6 inch IPS display and supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity together with a mini HDMI output, a microSD card reader to expand the on-board storage further, as well as front and rear cameras, and a 6,600 mAh battery.
To re-cap the Remix OS is a custom version of Android designed to make Google’s mobile operating reflect a desktop operating system rather than a stock version of Android, as with the Cube i10 tablet that is also available.
The Cube i10 Remix tablet will be launching soon priced at 699 yuan, or about $110, as soon as more details are released we will keep you updated as always.
Source: Liliputing : AndroidPC : IMP3
Filed Under: Android News, Tablet News, Top News

Submit "Cube i10 Remix Tablet Launching Soon For $110" to Digg Submit "Cube i10 Remix Tablet Launching Soon For $110" to del.icio.us Submit "Cube i10 Remix Tablet Launching Soon For $110" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cube i10 Remix Tablet Launching Soon For $110" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment