im tired of hearing this, becasue its a bunch of shit.

when the ps2 launched, it came with a DVD player and people said "meh" and most games were still cd based. sony said that a dvd could hold 12 times the space as cd and people said "ya and who the fuck is gonna use 12 cds for one game??" ...fast forward 5 years and it looks like... well .. everyone.

sony has now said on the ps3 launch that a blu ray disc can hold 12 times as much as a dvd and people are saying "who the fuck is gonnna use that much space to make a game?" while most games are still on dvds, if we would fast forward 5 years you will see that history repetes it self.

so is sony forcing this on you? or are they preparing for the future so that your console holds up to new technolagy? you wanna talk about forcing people to buy stuff?

are they still making game cube games? why yes they are? is the wii compadable with the gamecube? why yes it is, 100%.. are they still selling alot of game cubes? matter of fact i work at a retail store and i still sell them all the time. ok how about the PS2, still sell thoughs? yup actaully they just release a silver one.. still making games? check.. ps3 compadable with the ps2.. matter of fact its compadable with the ps2 and the ps1(sure theres a ps3 software glitch but according to sony thats being patched).

now the xbox, still selling them? hmm.. actually no.. why? becasue MS discontuned it? "what the f" you might say? ya im not really sure either becasue the processing power in the xbox one is only alil bit less then the Wii and its 3 times more then the PS2.. it was only out for about 4 and half years and it still had tons of life left in it. on top of that the 360 is not backwards compadable out of the box at all, you have to get patch from Live and then it plays 300 out of the thousands of games out there, so you just kinda gotta hope that ur fav game made the cut, and if you dont have the internet hooked up to your xbox, your just fucked...

sony maybe forcing you to buy a blu ray player, but atleast you still have the option to buy a PS2 if you dont feel you need a PS3. so nice going MS, way to be loyal to your fans that may have just finally bought an xbox 1 a year an half ago? so in reality microsoft is forcing you to buy a new system and they are focing you to by the new games for that system.

IBsonyhaters

for the record i have a Wii