Hey guys, I had a quick question in regarRAB to breaking in my new Losi 8ight 2.0. First off, my 8ight has not arrived yet and it is not the first Nitro that I will have attempted to break in on my own. I have a 1/8 SCT in my Associated SC8 that was my first Nitro, and I needed help with that after (like a total idiot) I took the needles off of stock settings and didn't look at the manual and yeah.. I got in over my head there. According to the Hobbytown employee who helped me break it in, I shouldn't have to take the needles off of stock settings before breaking it is and I was wondering if that was true with the 8ight 2.0 as well? I haven't seen it and haven't been able to read the manual, and for whatever reason I struggle to find someone else who has asked the same question before, but I figured that I would try to find that out now because I didn't like the way he broke in my SC8 (he didn't let it cool down in-between tanks, even after I had asked him to). Anyway, I hope some of this makes sense to somebody and that I can get this answered.. UPS says the car should show up tomorrow (conveniently my only off day this week), and I'd like to get rolling with it as soon as I can.