please dont take this the wrong way. i am in no way chastising anyone, or complaining, simply suggesting something... again- im thankful for all the work everyone does.

soo.. if im looking for something in particular, obviously i will search it. sometimes i like browsing the nzb index though for new stuff- sometimes stuff i dont know about- akin to going to the store and browsing... previously, tower and sons would be the main posters (probably 95%+ of stuff)... usually it's the new stuff ie.. a new dvdrip comes out- its up... a tv show- the next day its up...

it seems now i have to rife through pages of german movies and electohouse music albums to actually browse anything useful.. now i understand not everyone here is from N.A. but frankly i dont think anyone here gives a crap about hollywood movies in german. for the handful of people specifically looking for that can they not take it to a search engine?

Here's a thought- how about the nzbindex split into two- one for new releases... ie.. actual new releases and not old but newly posted items... and a separate for all the random crap from the past thats cluttering the index now.

hope you guys understand what im trying to say and keep up the good work