I have been with ExpressVu since 1998.

On Sat. Aug 11th, I called to inform them that I was cancelling my ExpressVu service. The rp. tried to get me to stay (of course), but when I told him that my mind was made up, it was time for a change, he told me had to give 30 days notice (even tho I am not under contract).

Reluctantly I agreed that on Sept. 11 my service would be deactivated.

I got home last night and I have no sat service!! no channels at all.

I call Bell ExpressVu and they say "yes, your account has been disabled. You gave authorization on Aug. 11."

I proceeded to give the rep. an earfull saying that Bell makes policies for their customers, but they are not obligated to follow their own policies on their end. I also gave them a lot more adjectives to describe my frustration with Bell as a company.

This is just another example of why Bell has the WORST customer service of any provider out in the market today. Phone, Internet, Cell and Sat.

I am on a personal mission to get rid of all Bell services in my residence. Not just based on this 1 incident, I have had problems with Bell cellular customer service and contracts in the past.

Bell treats it's customers like crap. You never hear from them until you have a problem or you threaten to leave. Then they offer you something to stay, if you don't, they find some way to screw you in the end.