Bought a 2010 RKC because I knew I could build a better 103 than the stock offering (no offense to those buying the 2011 bikes) I had a great build on my last bike (103) with MCR heads, flat tops, 030 cometic, etc BUT put in 259E cams and really didnt like them.

So, here I am again faced with which cams. I would really like to stick with MOCO offerings so I ask for opins on the 255 or 260 cams. HOWEVER, I do read these threads and see alot of info on Woods and Andrews but don't know anything about the cam choices.

My ride style is shift fast and get to cruise without hitting 6000 rpm. Bikes current set up is: Stage 1, SE AC, SEST, VH true duels with monster ovals. (I do know that the true duals rob low end, but I really wanted them this time) so I know the exhaust set up will not make the most out of the 255's but I am willing to deal with that.

Thank you for your input, knowledge and for not beating me up. I HAVE searched all the threads and look up to find myself reading posts from 2006 on 211 Cams.....

Peace out