Me and my boyfriend have been going out since the begining of november, so almost 7 weeks. I am a virgin and have told him from the start that I wanted to wait a whille to make sure that i truly loved him. He said that he'd wait for me and was really understanding about it, he is 17 and has had experience with other girls. I am also aware that not long before dating me he had taken a girls virginity but it didn't work out because he felt emotionally she was too immature. Everyone i know and who he knows have told me he really is falling in love with you and he would wait forever for you and i believe that too. He just has that look in his eyes sometimes. By the way it is a serious relationship.

Anyway, we've done other things and thats been great, however i am aware how horny he gets and thats good erally because it just means hes really turned on and passionate but the other day after we had made out and other things he just said 'When are we going to have sex' for me, it kind of ruined the moment and i replied 'All good things come to those who wait' does that me he doesnt have respect for me or what? I mean i know its natural but if he was that into me surely he would of kept his mouth shut. I told him although theres no set time i just feel like i need it to feel perfect and want to wait..
He's ever so loving and caring but whats the rush my question is? We haven't told eachother we love eachother and is it just that hes so horny he cant take it or what! Please help me x
Jesus christ guys, are you all the same?