every night i wake up ROASTING. i go to bed naked with a comforter. i sleep in the same bed with hubby. i have the heat turned off, but do not have the a/c on. and i wake up in mid sleep roasting and kicking off the covers. big hot flash. this morning i woke up a little after 4am and now its a little after 7 and im still having a hot flash. i ate some fruit, went outside, been drinking cold water. i dont get very good sleep anyway, due to stress, tension, internal clock off whack, back problems/pain and im over weight (150 lbs & 5' 1") and i have an iud and on a period. but even without being on a period, i still wake up with these stupid hot flashes. idk if its what im dreaming about, bcuz i dont alway remember what im dreaming about beforehand. not sure how long this has been going on but its been a month or two. its normal for me to feel more hot or warmer if i start being more active in the day compared to sitting and resting, but sleeping? what?!

any thoughts on this/similar experience, advice?

thankx
ive only got 2 hrs of sleep and cuz im a night person, my minds really active right now and i still feel hot and now i cant sleep. this sux.
i will be 25 yrs old this march, so it cant be menopause