Hello all,

I recently gave in and ordered Bell TV despite being somewhat satisfied with the HD channels I receive for free OTA. I had my order completed (with a few problems from the customer service rep I "chatted" with on their website).

Anyways, I called the installation centre to setup an express installation because I did not want to wait until Nov. 2. They checked that my condo was good for Bell TV and we setup the appointment for Oct. 26th. I received a phone call on Saturday afternoon saying that they now cannot install because I am a Rogers customer (I use their internet) and Rogers refuses to release the line. In Bell's haste, they have already charged my credit card for $113.

My question is whether or not I am locked into Bell's contract when I clicked the OK button on their EULA when I ordered online, or if it takes effect on the first day of service. What I really would like to know is if Bell will let me go and give me a full refund? I have tried to call them back, but their customer service centre isn't open again until Monday. I sent an email, but I guess I have to wait until Monday.

Thanks,
Brian