...heading into GF 2? Hey guys, this is pretty long, so please read all of it and I'm sure you'll understand were I'm coming from

Ok, firstly let's get the monkey Off the back, the grand final replay

I don't see this as a rule but we should discuss it, in my opinion we've cut the game down enough as it is, everyone knew that if there was a draw that we'd replay the grandfinals, so why get all upset when a draw does actually happen? It's a part of footy and we should respect that, yea so the fat slob demetriou makes a bit of money and fans get robbed a little, but in the spirit of Aussie rules don't both teams get a fair shot next week? Dosnt that atmosphere eventually rebuild? Yes it is a hassle, yes it is annoying, but we may not have another draw for 33 years so let's not get carried away with all these rule changes, let's leave the replay as it is, your says?

And the other issue was the interchanges, I'll keep this short, look at what a wonderful finals series we've had, not many injuries, fast moving, good paced and everyone had a blast, capping interchanges won't do much at all, think if we have 3 players and one super sub, and someone gets injured so sub is brought on, well once he gets injure were back to square one, no difference made, same with capping rotations, we cap them and someone still gets injures, what difference, I say rules are changing way to much, let's not get ahead of ourselves, your says?