Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post

No offense dood but this sounds like I dunno like not something that would come from you lol.

BT has changed(well at least that's what I think).It ain't 2006 no more,selectivity is becoming pointless by the day.Just look at all the torrent sites out there.

The security argument is almost dead.The big TL is still around,the notices are coming but the site remains unshaken as if it was all good.If they want you,they'll get you so this ain't something to be all hang up on.

Torrent site failures are more and more becoming the fault of those who run them not those who use them or those whom they invite(pretty obvious)

If we were talking 'top sites'(80% probably rented but still) then maybe this voting thing would make sense.People tend to forget that this is the internet.Whether you vote or not you just can't know anyone really.Its the beauty of the internet but also the ill at the same time.

I know pro267 and a couple of his buddies have a vote in this vote thing.People need to have their bile levels checked though.I dunno if its schizophrenia but like who attends a plumbers convention to pick up chics?

lol
Ummmm Yeah BT has changed like most everything else in history does.

Who mentioned anything about security?

Who's talking about "Top sites"?

Who's talking about Pro??

What's that pic about?

To sum up, WTF are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

LOL, well you're not in ALL of them, obviousment
Well, I meant all of the good ones. :snooty:
Perhaps, but I know of at least 1 you're not a member of :P