It is a really good school, and we really hope to be accepted.Person 1:3 year varsity basketball and soccer at my schoolAAU Basketball (Mass Rivals)high honor roll(all A+'s) speech, won 2 tournamentsssat scores- 96Math Club - #1 in Essex County on a test in 7th grade. #1 in my school on AMC math test. Coordinator of Math ClubModel UN - 2 time writer of the resolution that got passedVolunteering - Lawrence Boys and Girls Club and Andover Public LibraryEthnicity - IndianClub Soccer and Travel Soccer - Travel Team has gone to the Pingree tournament for two years in a row, and I start at midfieldPerson 2: (my friend)-Im so good at school. i have top notch grades. Im proud to say I have a b+ average at rocksbury latin-YOu mite not believe it, but I actually made jv basketball this year-I do not do community service, because I believe it is not right and not moral-I got a 77% on my SSATs. I am a beast, I have to admit.person 3( my other friend(-my name is chris-i love drawing -in art i got my best grade it was a B--I do dance-i was in a play called cakes are cool-i would be good at football cuz i am 210 pounds-i got sap on my uggs and i know how to remove it. -my teacher said it is "nice" that i use wart remover-I am in the JR NBA too