Hey guys,

I recently (jsut 2 days ago) moved to Northern VA/D.C area in the U.S from Toronto, Canada. I will living in Northern VA (Loudon County) but working in D.C.
I wanted to get a GSM phone, I had CDMA in Toronto (TELUS) and dont want one again. I searched and read some threads and found out that both CINGULAR and T-MOBILE provide GSM service.

I am looking for a plan that gives me evening and weekends free (i know, only during certain times) and also long distance to Canada for free (if possible) or for a cheap rate. Also I would a good amount of day time minutes. Something in the range of lets say 700 (if roll over is availalble, then thats great too).

I dont want to pay anything over $60 a month for a plan like this. Is this possible?

Also what phone do you recommend. I have searched but would really like opinions based on the criteria I ahve given.

I like the RAZR V3i but dont know if either of these cell phone companies sell this phone in the D.C. Area.
Any other suggestions is greatly apprieciated. PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS. NEED A PLAN AND PHONE SOON.

Thanks guys...