Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Drew

What is better a Kawasaki Ninja or a Suzuki Hayabusa?

Ok i want to buy a street bike. what do you think looks better
    First
    http://www.suzuki-bikes.com/images/hayabusa.jpg the suzuki Hayabusa or the
    Second
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/Bassplayer0730/Kawasaki-Ninja-650R-full-1.jpg
    Kawasaki Ninja

tell me which one is more stylish if it catches your eye and so on

PLEASE WHAT IS BETTER!!!!!

It's That Guy
    There's no question in my mind, the 'Busa is prettier. But these two bikes are for completely different purposes. NOBODY would choose between these two models based just on looks.

The Ninja is a good all-around bike. It's not even really a sportbike, it's a 'sporty' bike, good-handling, relatively comfortable, good for riding for fun, touring, or just general transportation. Good bike for a beginner. You won't grow out of it too quickly.

The Hayabusa is the fastest production motorcycle ever produced. It is more a -weapon- than a motorcycle. 'Hayabusa' is Japanese for 'widow-maker'. It is designed mostly for bragging rights. For all that power you pay a price in comfort, handling, weight and manueverablilty. If it's your first bike, make sure you have your life insurance paid up.

motorrobin
    I think they both look pretty naff. but the suzuki is faster than the kwak. although a better rider on the kwak will run circles round you!.

I like Kawasaki but i feel they have stopped producing anything that i would concider buying.

sixstringhovah
    Which one looks better? Wow....

Seriously, given the fast you asked which bike looks better, I assume you don't ride or have very limited experience. I definitely prefer the 'Busa, but you may want to steer clear of it unless you like the thought of being mangled.

Old Cynic
    Serious bikers buy bikes basedon their handling and performance characteristics.
    You seem to want a fashion accessory.
    The Ninja is prettier, the Hayabusa is probably far too fast for you.

Too bloody fast for me.

racey-pacey
    If you are old enough to ride either of these bikes, you are old enough not to ask stupid questions

rockbase
    the hayabusa from suzuki has been the faster bike prior to 2008, this years data is still out, looks sharper also.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information