Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Is it possible to have an B.C. civilization in the Bermuda Triangle?

I'm working on a history project in which we must create a civilization and it has to be as real as possible. I only knew of B.C. civilizations in the east parts.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a civilization project in my world history class last year. I don't believe there were any BC Civilizations in the Bermuda Triangle. The Bermuda Triangle is just a section of the Atlantic Ocean where a lot of ships and aircraft got lost or disappeared. The Bermuda Triangle wouldn't work for your project. When I did the project, it was a group project and we had to have certain things in the civilization such as the kind of food, clothes, and customs it would have. We had to have a form of government and a part of the world for it to be in. It was big project. We had to do a slide show and a poster board map of the civilization. Good Luck! Hope you get an A on your project!

All of the civilizations of that age were near the equator, near rivers, and in areas where grain crops developed and flourished. All the civilizations that didn't build on those old ones developed a thousand years later (as in North and South America near the equator.)
    What I think you will have to do is look at what developed and then come up with a logical extension into an adjacent area - like east toward India, north toward China, southwest toward Africa, or northeast into Europe. One of the problems you will have to deal with is that the "natural" spread of civilization was often blocked by desert and it spread by conquerors leaping over the obstacles.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information