Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    alroka

my friends lifestyle worries me...........she has 7 children?

during the week, well most of it, she is ok, she very street wise, very sharp witted and a very good friend. then the weekend comes, or sometimes midweek, and she hits the booze....only 3 of her children live with her and her mother raises the rest of them they live close by. the children who do live with her are exposed to fighting, drugs, drink, see their mammy get so drunk she cant stand, she has had so many bumps to the head. the youngest is 8 and she is very like her mammy in personality, but so terrified when people come into the house and fight. its open house evry weekend. i have to take her kids uo to bed and tell them stories while she sits drunk and people fight round her. its so sad. i have tried talking to her but she doesnt listen and when she drinks so much she looses all sense. i am afriad her children are neglected as sometimes she goes out all weekend and no one knows where she is, she just goes in the middle of the night and everyone is worried and the youngest is really upset and has to go to my house or grannys. child welfare officers have visited in the past but they dont come back after a few visits as her family lie for her, tellin them its all nonsense.

her children have been pysically and 1 of them sexually abused by people she drinks with........she does nothing

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you are her friend so you dont want to do it to her but you need o call child services, think about the kids, when you arent around for all you know she might abuse the kids i have seen it happen. talk to child services and if the kids are being taken from her custody try to see if you and granny can gain custody over the children, i am worried for them

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this woman is your friend but you need to report her to the police or the social services. She isnt helping them and who knows it may give her the boost to get help herself. If you dont do something and the children get hurt you will feel responsible. Please do something and soon. I know it must be very hard as she is your friend but these children need your help.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You and Granny should get custody of the kids!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Call Child Services, that's what they're there for!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information