Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newly pregnant, eating all the time?

Im newly pregnant and all I do is eat. I know Im going to end up gaining weight anyways, but I don't want to gain more than needed. I usually eat Honey Bunches of Oats cereal in the morning, then for snaking Ill eat a yogurt and a little while later Ill eat a honey bun or two, I drink bottled water and nothing else. But how do I cut back on when and how much Im eating? I already weigh a little more than Id like (140lb) And what is the healthiest things to snack on while pregnant. Also, today for a snack I had a medium sized salad with cheese garlic croutons and ranch dressing. Is that bad or okay? Help please.

you shouldn't worry about it...you're supposed to eat more cuz you're eating for two. i think you are doing fine.

Flagnards
    sounds like your eating healthy i was worried about the same things but pregnancy is no time cut back you don't want to end up passing out i snack on pretzils threwout the day it helps hold you over between meals especially if your at school and have no time to eat a lot make sure you getting the right amount of nutrients try eating fruit its really good for the baby and also helps with sugar cravings

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information