Alright here is the story, my first year of riding a motorcycle i owned a ninja 250r for about 9 months. I got tired of it and sold it for some extra cash that i am now saving up for another motorcycle. Anyways this is all the experience i had, this is my life story.

The first bike i got on was a Yamaha YZF, the dude let me test drive it (sucka) and i was taking it around a u-turn and i slowed down to much i dropped it on the side. haha! than i said i was gonna purchase it and took off without contacting him. I weighed about 112lbs

Then i got on my friends Suzuki Gs500. i took that up and down his street going about 20mphs and i even performed u-turns with ease. (112 LBS)

Later, i purchased my first motorcycle! a ninja 250r i drove it everywhere. The high way going 90mph, than cruising at 75mphs for about 100miles including going up and down a mountain. (120lbs)

When i got bored i asked to ride a Ninja 500ex, a drove it around the neighbor hood going at about 40. i slowed down, and speed up, it was really confortable just alittle bit more shaky than my ninja 250r. (120lbs)

I recently sat on a buell and it was confortable and light. I now weigh 134lbs at 5 feet 6 inches. I started messing up bikes when i was in 10th grade, and in college i got my first motorcycle, now my sophmore year in college in looking for a new one. Think i can handle it? how hard are they to control?