Ok, I thought I had this covered when trying to decide between the Samsung Jet and the Nokia 5800 but since asking that question and deciding on the Samsung I then saw the Nokia X6 on 02 for £15.00 a month, I now have seen the HTC Hero on T Mobile also for £15.00 per month. So now I got the Samsung Jet, Nokia X6, HTC Hero and can't decide. To make matters worse T mobile have also got the Samsung Galaxy for £15.00 per month. T Mobile seem to be offering a more flexible deal with free internet inc, 100 minutes and 100 texts whilst 02 is similar but NO free internet. What do you think. Has anyone got any of these phones or has friends who has them. My pick would be the HTC as it's compared a lot to the iphone which my son has and I love it. I tried a friend's HTC, different model, and liked the way it scrolled through the memory, a bit like my ipod touch which seems better than the samsung which is a bit fast. Only problem with the hero is I seen a few bad reports about the camera and it doesn't have a flash and the samsung jet and nokia do. Let me know what you think as I want to go shopping on saturday !!