Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    melissa w

I NEED HELP??..What Type of Wiring do i need?

I have a 2 12" kicker sub's in box, and im about to get a Kicker..mono (1-channel) Amp. 750 watts, i have no idea if thats bridged or not...lol..it just says 750 watts..im guessing not bridged..

I Need wires, but i dont have much money to spend on them i have found some kicker wiring kits on Ebay, but im wondering does anyone know about the wiring kits at Wal-Mart??..

ive heard they are just as good, and that they cant tell a difference..

Also...I Dont know how many gauges i need for my subs and amp to get enough power that they need...

If u can tell..Im not very smart about this stuff..but im sooo excited to get my system!!..so...please help..

Thanks!!

Lon F
    you need a 4 guage wiring kit for that amp. with a 50 amp inline fuse for the power side. the fuse should be mounted about 12" or so from your battery. as far as the speaker wire. i would use a 10 or 12 guage wire for them. most wiring kits come with the in line fuse holder. you get what you pay for when it comes to wiring kits.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information