Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...

fishgodeep

...Why is American leadership axis of most evil? If the US says the reason they invaded Iraq was that Saddam was killing Kurds and attacking other Middle East countries, the why did they sit and watch the Aparthied regime in South Africa and Rhodesia kill, torture, imprison ANC, ZANU members. Why did they even label Mandela a terrorist? If your answer was to safeguard oil intersts in the middle east, but there are big US companies like Chrysler,Ford,GE, BAT,etc which operate in South Africa.....why does this continue to happen? Do you think it's timeto stop these hypocrites from ruining the world, or its just too late? I hear they want to invade Iran and Venezuela.....(?).

Aries
    Do not confuse Bush and America, America is the best!

Nick W
    I think that America should drop its self-proclaimed title of 'world police' but unfortunately they are showing no signs of doing so. More unfortunate is that they have the military means to make sure that no-one can stop them.

Might Makes Right?

Blue
    it's to late.

i dont think anyone knows the exact driving force behind our power players, we can make educated guesses, oil, racism, slave labor, power, greed, etc, but unfortunately we are just going to have to wait and see. Which hopefully wont come full circle in my lifetime.

Nick W
    I think that America should drop its self-proclaimed title of 'world police' but unfortunately they are showing no signs of doing so. More unfortunate is that they have the military means to make sure that no-one can stop them.

Might Makes Right?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information