Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I wear more reveling shirts?

im 18 and since I was 17 my mom and sister have ask me to wear more shirt that show my cleavage since I wear bigger cup size than them, and I have always wanted to try it but because I have always wear shits that cover my boobs so I feel embarrass about it. I have little guy friends and I am afraid that they will only be looking at my boobs or meet guys that will only want to be friends with my for the same reason. I have heard guys have obsession with big boobs. Also I dont want my friends (woman) think bad of me.

This is the kind of shirt I have always wear:
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=9mLP-zPO3RGDwsjuCpv8Bg&size=l

This is how big my breat are, thats why is embarrasing:
    http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/1hayek-cleavage5.jpg
    Is the one from the 2nd pic too much??

i don't think your shirts should be up to your neck, but i don't think you should wear such low cut tops. Yes, guys will only be looking at your boobs. Wear what your comfortable with.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can if you want to but the girl's shirt in the picture is way to low. There is nothing wrong with the shirts you wear now. Do whatever is comfortable.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right about guys talking to your chest instead of your face if you show a lot of cleavage. I wouldn't do it, if I were you. Let your mom and sister "bare all" if they don't care what people think of them.

Besides, it's not like all your friends don't already know you have big boobs so why have them hanging out? You're not selling tickets to a show, after all. You do what you're comfortable with and I LOVE the shirts you wear now, btw!! : P

i don't think your shirts should be up to your neck, but i don't think you should wear such low cut tops. Yes, guys will only be looking at your boobs. Wear what your comfortable with.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can if you want to but the girl's shirt in the picture is way to low. There is nothing wrong with the shirts you wear now. Do whatever is comfortable.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    um may i start off by saying wow nice pic....anyways being a guy i say hell yes you are very gifted and should show it off and about your girl friends unless theyre just bitches it shouldnt matter but once again this is from a guys point of view.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information