Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Shot From Guns

I owe a California Use Tax? WTF?!!!

Ah yes, because we've had such luck getting things enacted that have been proven to work just fine in European countries, like socialized medicine, more vacation days, decriminaled drugs, and same-sex marriages.

ETA: There's also such a thing as a good negative example, whereby we can clarify constitutional protections in response to particularly retarded changes in state laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot From Guns View Post
    Ah yes, because we've had such luck getting things enacted that have been proven to work just fine in European countries, like socialized medicine..
    Why, yes, things are certainly working out peachy in...

Oh, wait!

Guess not.

magellan01

[QUOTE=Shot From Guns;12728065]
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan01 View Post
    But maybe the problem is that my racism exists in your head, and not in reality. I repeat:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot From Guns
    I can't dig into their slimy little minds to prove anything--I can only offer conjecture. And the main difference seems to be that these aren't (to them) Europeans.
    Of course you don't come out and say you hate niggers, or all Arabs should be lynched.
    Of course not. Because that's not that what I think. Now if you really could read minds, you'd know that. But you can't, so you just make up what in your little mind just must be true.

You don't like to think of yourself as a racist, after all. But your disgusting positions betray you.
    Fact is, I know I'm not a racist, but you like trying to use the word so you can conveniently discount a counter position. Sorry, son, that's weak. You don't like my position, therefore you jump to it's "disgusting". What are you nine years old?

You think that we should treat all Muslims as some kind of second-class citizens (without ever actually getting specific, despite multiple requests);
    You really should read my posts. You know, the words that actually appear on the screen.

you think that Arizona has the right idea about how to deal with immigration (make all the Mexican-looking ones carry papers).
    They do have the right idea. But as one should expect from you, you completely mischaracterize the law. Try reading it, douchebag. Who the hell do you think you are, Barack Obama? Eric Holder?

You're a racist, and anyone with two neurons to rub together can see it.
    Guess that means we can ignore your analysis. Thanks for playing, though. Now, why don't you stop with this hijack and go into the other thread and man up. Here's where you left off:

I can't dig into their slimy little minds to prove anything--I can only offer conjecture. And the main difference seems to be that these aren't (to them) Europeans.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: I owe a California Use Tax? WTF?!!!

no choice,i think..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information