Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    goran124
    goran124
's Avatar

EL71 how to flash?!

I have EL71 with strange problem...

I have unloced it with help of bsreader and papuas.I dont know if phone had this problem before unlocking but here is the problem explanation:
    When i put eny operator sim card into phone,phone recognize sim card and accepts pin but i cant browse the phone or phone frezzes!When i put motorola test card into phone i can browse it and everything works fine!

Eny solution for this problem?

If this is a Softweare problem i would ask someone to explain how to flash EL71 with papaua?!I have never flash EL71....

Thanx.

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

EL71 how to flash?!

...papuautils not flash S-Gold phones. Use X65flasher software.
    To connect on your phone using X65flasher, you need to:
    -open papuautils, enter in service mode, go to the Codes menu, click on Read Codes. If your phone is unlocked with this software apeair SKEY and BKey. If not, calculate again.
    - click on x65flasher.ini button and save ini file in the X65flasher root folder (replace original ini file).
    - close papuautils and open x65flasher software. Select Com, baudrate to 115200, and your phone IMEI.
    -click on Connect and make backup from your phone (in case to someting is wrong...) and wait ~ 30 minuts. After finish, click on Write button and select location from your fullflash file (to write in your phone) and wait...

After fullflashing is finished, close application and open papuautils. Enter in Service Mode, go to Codes menu and click Read Codes, return to the Settings menu and click on Power OFF button. Go to Flash menu. CHECK ONLY "PAUSE" , "??????OTP" AND ALL OPTIONS IN "RECALCULATE KEYS" , NOTHING ELSE!!! Click on "Do the Job!" push shortly power on (red) button from your phone and wait to finalise. Enter again in Service mode to verify if your phone is unlocked after fullflash.
    That is...
    dagos

goran124
    goran124
's Avatar

EL71 how to flash?!

Ok.I will try and post result...
    Thanx.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information