Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEW BB Data Plans from Rogers

The big problem in canada is that there's really not a lot of people using data device and the 3 providers that we can use got the same pricing on data so I think we'll have to wait for loooonnnggg time before having any interesting pricing Used to be with rogers for my BB but now that I work for Telus I got my BB with them but the pricing are not really better

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there

I have the 25 meg $60 plan in July they had a promo for unlimited for 3 months. I used 50 megs d/l software in one month. I can't wait for true unlimited so I can use my RIM for a mobile modem for my laptop. I think current Canadian prices are terrible and if one company can find a reasonable soloution to this they WILL make money. (as a matter o' fact I'm skeptical of billion $ corps that say they are poor and can't afford to do things... call me jaded)

Regards PoopyShoe

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

~via BB (wap.rabroad.com)~Isn't RIM a Canadian company? If so, they should help their fellow Canadians out a bit. A BB is an all data device. Maybe if data packages were reasonable in Canada more people would use a BB.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

No need sadly, Robbers has grown out of what was little more then a pathetic cable TV provider 10yrs. back into a monopoly. With 80% plus of the wireless market in Canada you dictate and there is little bottom feeders like Bell and Telus on the wireless side can do to compete aside from keep in line with price structure and create a norm across the carriers.

My org finally gave up on Robbers sometime ago. We bought unlocked 8700c devices with TMo voice/data plans and int'l roaming and no answer transfer our local no. even with the US rate it's cheaper then paying into the Robbers piggy. Oh yes we have true unlimited data as well...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really love reading all these posts 'cause now I know I am not alone dealing with Rogers aka Robbers. Maybe more people writing here complaining lotz about Rogers and how each one of us have been ripped off by them. Do you think that will help? Maybe they will listen and maybe not, but I can tell you are not alone and crazy having had paid so much for a data plan that's supposedly "unlimited".

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information