Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Roamer Reduction

Extreme roamers are identified as having the majority of their usage occurring over several months of the year on another carrier's network.
    On June 4, letters will be mailed to T-Mobile customers who have been identified as "extreme roamers". The letter informs customers their service and rate plan will no longer be available after a specific date.
    Because ERR customers cost T-Mobile a significant amount in roaming expenses each year, the ERR program will represent a significant expense savings to T-Mobile.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Roamer Reduction

Im assuming this is for networks other that the Tmo/ATT agreement? If TMO is not available you get switched over to ATT if available....... Or is it?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Roamer Reduction

From what I recieved it didnt say anything about the att/tmo agreement so its hard to say. I guess a good ex. would be if someone got a family plan and their kids went to college where tmo was roaming that line would be considered a extreme roamer because of the time that they are roaming to the time that they are in a TMO area.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Roamer Reduction

Heres some more info Customers have 35 days from the date on the ERR letter to contact T-Mobile to avoid service interruption.The ERR letter informs customers that their service and rate plan will no longer be available after a specific date and directs them to call a toll-free number to discuss the matter further.Customers who do not respond to the ERR letter are notified via an outbound calling service, which provides the option to speak with a T-Mobile Customer Care representative from the ERR queue.Customers will not be charged a termination fee as their contract with T-Mobile has expired.ERR Account Restrictions

ERR accounts are no longer eligible for any offer that would place the account under a new contract prior to cancellation. For example, none of the following are allowed:
    Discounted Handset UpgradesRegular Consumer Rate PlansAll other T-Mobile PromotionsChange of ResponsibilityERR Account Criteria

Accounts are categorized as extreme roamers based on the following criteria:
    At least one line roaming off the domestic T-Mobile network during several recent bill cycles.Single line or Multi-line in contract or out of contract BANs.These Special Account Types are exempt from the ERR notification: Business, Government, VIP, Military, Employee, and DealerFlexPay, Legacy SunCom, California, Maine and Puerto Rico are currently out of scope

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Roamer Reduction

Thanks Brian. Doesn't affect me anyway, I don't think so anyway.

That one line,

"At least one line roaming off the domestic T-Mobile network during several recent bill cycles."

Sounds like a catch. Most of my calls are UMA anyway..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Roamer Reduction

Calling CS is like trying to ask for the War Room or the bowels of Quantico. More than 13 people REFUSED to tell me why my service was deactivated-- one person took pity and mentioned ERR-- Extreme Roaming Reduction. A little google search revealed a policy to rid the universe of this scourge of customer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information