Hello, I am going to tell you about my bad posture...lol. So I am 15 years old (16 in December), and I have 3 different signs of bad posture. 2 of them are the most important. The least important one is my feet. They point outwards instead of straight forward (Opposite of pigeon toed I'm pretty sure) but that doesn't really matter.

The 2 other ones are my back and shoulders. My back is very arched. I can tell because when I lay down flat on my back, there's a huge space in between my lower back and the floor. Sometimes it is very uncomfortable. The other one which is the most important is my shoulders. They are hunched forward. I have long arms, and now that I think about it, it might be because of my hunched, drooping shoulders. If I look in the mirror from the side, you can see that it doesn't look right. I am on the skinny side too so it makes it even worse.

I try to stand up tall with my shoulders backwards, but I'm not sure if I can really change my posture this late in the development stage...can I? I personally think it's too late.

Please tell me what I should do. One of my ideas was that I should start working out a little, and maybe the muscle would even things out, and it wouldn't look so bad. Like if I got some pecs and abs it would even out my bad shoulders. The back thing...I guess, doesn't matter too much. But what should I do?