Hey guys,
I've been really big into reloading lately (Last month or so I've spent over 1k on reloading dies, molds, yadda yadda). My first pistol mold was a Lee tumble lube 9mm round nose- Shot around 500 or so beautifully without a single problem (many at a fast rate to see if I could get a mis-feed). Proud of my success I have recently bought Lee Semi-Wadcutter molds in 9mm, .40S&W, and .45 ACP. Thus far I've only tried a few small batches of both the .40 and the .45, with horrendous results. Most of the time the bullet will seize the slide while breeching a new round. At first I thought it was an issue with not crimping- As it did seem to help them feed in with less jamming. Guns being used- .40= Sig p250 .45= Glock 21

A few possible Ideas for why it might be doing this-
1. I'm using tumble lubed bullets. Since I'm not running them through a sizer, it's likely some/many might be slightly oversized, causing the brass to bulge ( I can actually see on many of the bullet casings where the bullet stops at a certain depth) I have taken my calipers to it and have determined a good number of them to be around .449 and .452, with an occasional outlier.
2. Semi-Wadcutter design poor for semi-auto application: This would not make much since to me though, seeing that I can't easily find a round-nosed .40 mold.
3.Improper seating depth- I believe I chose a rather reasonable OAL for both of these calibers- .40 MAX OAL= 1.135, chosen= 1.120 .45 MAX OAL= 1.275, chosen= 1.250
4. Insufficient powder charge- for the .40 I found 5.8 grains to give a good kick, though I might reduce it to 5.6 or 5.7. .45 I was running 5.8 grains as well, as it was my first .45 load and didn't want to blow myself up. (I'm using unique) I read somewhere people claiming that without enough power, the gun will not cycle properly. Personally I think that's bologna

I cant think of any other reason why these things are giving me trouble- I know both of these pistols to be extremely reliable, and in good working order. Help please?.
I have tinkered with it and by making a cartridge without a primer or primer, find that the extractor seems to be the culprit- It will stop the slide just about a cm before it slides closed with a live round in the chamber, then if it does manage to squeeze by the rim (usually leaving a noticeable dent), the extractor is just as harsh coming out as well. Any way to adjust this?