Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh shit...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

Simple plan.......everytime you're near him or within an earshot of him talk about how you have something like rotten ass and the doctors are still trying to figure it out. If you're trying to hook up with the ladies let them know before hand your plan. BUTT I would imagine if I was looking to get some action from someone and overheard them talking about a "rare sexual ass disease" drunk or not I would turn the other cheek so to speak. :tongue:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

Rotten ass... wow, I would hate it if a rumor like that somehow caught on. I'd probably never get a girl again. A temporary butt rash is perhaps a milder alternative.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

Well unless the girl is into a guys ASS than there really isnt much to worry about. Last I checked only guys were into the whole EXIT plan. And of course anyone who knows him he could forewarn of the mentioned plan and all will be good. The only ones that would hear of this through the grapevine as possibly true, would be those who are interested in the "HOLE BEHIND" the scenes stuff. LOL......It was just a suggestion, but I can see your point.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

Have you thought about confronting the guy first before the party? Bringing up the 'rumors you've heard' might help ease things a bit. Tell him that you're flattered that he has an interest in you (just to be nice, and stay on good terms), but that you aren't interested, and have no intentions of having a male partner anytime soon. If he gets mad, let him. Chances are he will get over it. But just keep it rather neutral if possible.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

Well, I think that you have a low chance of being raped while drunk. At worst, I think he'll just make out with you while you're so drunk you think he's a girl. LOL (yeah, that's reassuring). Anyway like I said, talking to him would probably work. I also really like the 'Dude i would beat the shit out of some gay guy who would take advantage of me while I'm drunk' thing. Anyway, just try not to fall asleep or unconscious while there. And if you do, wear protection. I have another idea. Undies made out of steel wire, but the side that touches your skin is rubber. Then, hook up a car battery to it while you sleep and, voila, gay protection.
    PS: DanniC I like you're new avatar.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

I once got so drunk that I kissed a man. I don't know what I was thinking, or why, but hey, I don't remember it, so it wasn't really all that bad. He said I was a sloppy kisser, I told him he was a fag and a motherfucker, and that was that. I don't think your gay buddy is going to try to rape you in the asshole without your consent. I'd be more worried that he will try to kiss you. In which case, if he does, It may be embarasing, but not life changing necesarily. Just have fun on your birthday. If you get kissed by a gay guy, you can deny it later, as the clause "If you don't remember it, it didn't happen" is generally accepted for drunken party behavior. As long as you know you're not gay, who cares what people say anyway, right?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh shit...

i used to work with this little homo ( he looked like prince but smaller), peter. he was a friend and he always talked about how he was going to "do me" one day. it was bad enough i knew he would check out my ass if i walked by, but one day, he grabbed and i punched him in the shoulder so hard, he cried. i felt bad but he crossed the line. by the way, i did literally take a knife in the back for him, but that's another story.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information