last night on my way to work, someone rear ended me. the back of my car is pretty bad. he gave me his insurance info but also offered to pay out of pocket. I do have some back pain and just a while ago, my neck has also started to hurt a little. i took my car to for an estimate earlier and body shop said at 4-5K to fix it. If this guy cannot fix this out of pocket, how do i go about making an insurance claim with his insurance? and with personal injury. i don't have health insurance so i have not seen a doctor, but should i? My job requires a lot of lifting (medium - heavy) and last night was a bit difficult for me, will it only get worse?? what should i do? i cannot stop working because my wife just gave birth to our daughter and she is on maternity leave until January, we don't have a savings so i HAVE to work! Please any advice would be grand. Thank you.
BTW this is my wife's email. I have gmail but i love yahoo answers, but don't wanna create a user-name just for answer... ha-ha. Thanks again!