sorry its really long guys, but i will give ten points and its kinda interesting;?

the guy i like who is sweet but is like a rollercoaster of when he says hi/hugs me and today was really weird

today i was walking to my third period alone and he caught up with me and was like hey beautiful, and i was like hey (smiling at him) then he was like i gotta get to my class! (he has rotc and cant be late) and i waas like ohh and he was yeah and asked me where i was going and since they were around the same area he was like wanna fast walk with me? and i was like yeaah so we start walking fast then i am a little behind him cuz there are people and i dont wanna look completely retarted and i was like damnn ****** (ahah) you are walking fast and he was like well no, your legs are small (like in length) and i was like yeah unlike your long legs, and he was like but dont worry when they are banging together that wont matter (he is always making sexual jokes like that, but he isnt creepy fersure. thats one of his traits, he is also funny) and then i was at my destination and i was like bye and it was like byeee.

thennn after third i saw him and i was with my friend and my frined was like (insert his name here) and he came over and started singing and my friend was giving him a wtf look? and he was like what? and my friend was like you sing bad and he was like ahah i can sing and then it was just left.

anyways i didnt see him the rest of the day till afterschool when all he did was tap my arm while he drove by me on his bike, and said hi

he didnt hug me all day today and i saw him hug three other girls and there were probably more, he normally hugs me everyday if he sees mee.

i am confuseddd.

here is a list of some other stuff he does
-hugs me a lot like a lot (gave me a good hug yesterday and gave my friend and obligated "pat on the back" sort of hug)
-called me beautiful once before when i passed him in the quad but i was with someone and so was he
-asked for a kiss on the cheek the other day
-thrusts when he hugs me
-overall he hugs me at least once a day or at least says heeey in some wayy

so overall my questions are why didnt he hug me at all, even though he saw me like three timees?
what do you overall think of this situation?
and does he actually mean he thinks i am beautiful?
and why did he insist on my fast walking with him?