Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ? I Love Lamp

which car is better...nissan or mazda?

I drive a saturn ion right now and the car SUCKS and Im trading it in for an import car which is more reliable. Im looking for a car with power and takes corner really well. Im ok with MPG as long as the car doesnt use premium gas just regular. so which car is better performance wise...the nissan altima or the mazda6 i?
    also which has more acceleration and which has better noise vibration and harshness?
    note that im talking about the Mazda6 i and not the Mazda6 S and the four cylinder Altima so I guess the power for each changes
    so tell me...my bro has a mitsubishi and ive been through 4 AMERICAN cars; Ford, another Ford, Chevy and now a Saturn and they all SUCKED big time...what are you gonna think buddy? how about have experience with them before you say anything.
    another thing 'do you buy american' i dont want to buy a car because it looks 'more sporty' i like performance and reliability. thanks for the no help. btw Ford sucks

C7S
    Mazda 6 handles better and is a quicker.
    None require premium gas, but the V6 engine's do.

Mazda's are always the best handling in their class or segment.

www.mazdausa.com
    www.nissanusa.com/altima

Stacy
    nissan particularly the altima or maxima im jealous i want a new car lol

Do You Buy American?
    So you assume that because a car is imported, it is better in reliability? Give me a break. Do some homework before quoting stuff that you don't know is true. The Ford Fusion is the most reliable car on the face of the earth right now. Mercury and Cadillac rank above Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, etc in JD Power's reliability list by brand.

I'd pick the Mazda. It looks sportier than the Nissan.

EDIT: This can go all day on which company is better. You can say whatever you want about which cars lasted longer, but in reality, cars last as long as the owner will let it last.

And don't even get started with doing my homework.

Performance-wise then? Pontiac G8. I've heard lots of good things about them for being performance cars. Plus, they're made in Australia, so there's your import!

ka850
    Nissan would be better than Mazda. But both are better than American cars.

chris2EM
    The Altima.

It's a very well made car, it'll get better gas mileage than the Mazda and it has a very sporty look and driving feel. The Nissan Altima's VQ 6 cylinder engine is very powerful, it's one of the better performing engines in its category.

?[JDM_HERO]™ ?
    i say nissan, most mazdas are trash after 100,000 miles where nissan lasts.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information