Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ihateaccounting

Do people still go on picnic dates?

I know the weather's pretty bad right now, but when's the last time you've been on a picnic date? Do people still go on those things? I'd love to try that on a date, but I feel like it would be too gay.

State Fair 2009
    I like them. They require more effort, but are most rewarding.

Smokey420
    its very romantic. take her to her favorite park

Ain Soph
    I think it's mostly been replaced by buying something from an outdoor vender, at a zoo or fair, and then eating outside at a picnic table with your date.

twinkletoes
    I think it is a very romantic idea.People just don't take the time any more to do things like that.Find a quiet spot with a beautiful view and some good food and enjoy each other. I say go for it!

C. S
    Oh heck yes! My son and his girlfriend have gone on several picnic dates in Fort Worth at the Botanical Gardens. Beautiful place and very romantic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information