This doesn't directly involve me, rather indirectly, but I'll sum this up as neatly as possible...still sort of kind of heated at the moment.

So my friends were at a party tonight with my brother and a huge brawl broke out; my brother and his friends outnumbered by about 3 guys. Now my friend was with 2 of his friends and they just watched my bros friends take a beating and MY own brother get hit. Normally you can argue the "maybe they're not the violent type," however, this particular case does not apply since I have saved this kid on several occasions (mostly outnumbered) from getting seriously beat down. It just bugs me that they didn't do anything to help the team...I personally want to hold a grudge, maybe even yell at my friend tomorrow. Do you feel I have a solid argument here given that I've saved his a** in the past?

Oh, and please refrain from "fighting's not the answer" responses or any other type of non-masculine/feminine/sheltered/low testosterone answers...thank you in advance.