She says I'm a loser and have no life, because I could be doing more things on my one day off this week, it wasn't even during the day, it was after she left at night. She says there a waste of time, and I should do something else, I ask what that could be. And she has nothing to say, her answer is "idk! Something!".

She doesn't get that guys are competitive, and most games have stories to them, and we can get on cod Black Ops, and kill some people. Or run around Venice in assassins creed.
She also says there a waste of money.. But 100$ shoes she won't wear aren't?
Now I could understand if I was 300 pounds not moving from the couch all day every day.
She hasn't ever tried them "other than a old gameboy when she was 10.
So why is she bashing them before she ever played them. And still thinks video games are nerds in basements. But literally EVERY guy I meet, plays one sort of a video game. And if he doesn't he has some other obsession, such as sports, which I don't care for. Or cars. Which I love, so is it because my obsession isn't her? That I care about other things?

So if you have a boyfriend who plays video games. And you hate them. Please tell me why. And if you have ever tried to play them.