I never actually fainted, but I came close many times. One time, the worst time, was when I was twelve. At that time, I was anorexic and my grades were horrible. My mom was also not taking her depression/bipolar pills at that time, so the morning after I showed her my terrible grades was promising not to look good, and it wasn't.
I was going out the door to walk to school but my mom yelled at me to go to her room because I didn't ask for permission to leave so I went to her room and closed the door. I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. I have been slapped in the face many times before, but the worst part was whenever she yelled at me so when my mom grabbed my wrist, I just went into a silent panic while she yelled at me and pushed me around. After a little, she finally let me be able to stand close to the door while she yelled some more. Then I felt incredibly dizzy. I couldn't stand and I felt all the blood drain from my face. It didn't take long for my mom to notice and she said, "Are you going to faint?"
I shook my head no.
My mom said something like, "Are you sure?"
I shook my head yes, but she knew I was lying, but instead of allowing me to sit on the bed she just told me that I was pathetic and motioned for me to get out of the house. (I'm crying right now) and then I just walked to school.

Anyways, what is your fainting or near faint story?