Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lulusmiley2000
    Unfortunately, I sat through this Sunday evening...not in 3D though. The theater where I live was built not even 2 years ago and they don't have the "equipment" to show a 3D movie? I call B-S on that but anyway, the storyline/plot was...sketchy, if best. No real explanation of anything and just completely contrived to give you the biggest "gasp!" at the end...My gasp was more one of "Oh gosh, I sat through this for THIS to be the outcome?" instead of "I totally didn't see that coming!" Now, I do have to admit that Jensen Ackles is absolutely WONDERFUL to look at and I think I may have fallen in love but...that doesn't make up for the boring plot, the HORRIBLE acting by the girl that portrays "Megan" nor the completely irrelevant nudity. I can stand nudity when it actually contributes to the plot but this was just...too much. I was actually starting to feel just...dirty watching it. Maybe in 3D it would have been worth the $8.50 but otherwise, it wasn't even worth a $1 theater showing...

Katie M
    Whats the point of making a horror movie in the dark if you can't even see anything??

Chloe C
    I think it is scary. And if you like horror then see it.
    The advert shows people who actually were seeing it , they said some people ducked down , and were scared. So if you like the sound of that , see it !

Robin H
    It's a good screamer that makes you jump in your seats. Had to pay $2 extra for the special 3-D glasses though - so keep that in mind. Gross scenes & objects flying toward you that make you flinch. Won't spoil it for you - but I thought the ending could've had a better twist.

Ashley
    i just saw it last night, and personally, i deffinately dont think it was worth ten dollars and an hour an a half. the gore was amazing, but it was just a really stupid story line. well, hope this helped

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information