Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Artists I Refuse To Like ....EVER

Very very easily

During the 90s my hatred of Vedder was almost at Bono like proportions.

However since nobody gives a flying f*ck about Pearl Jam these days it`s subsided a little

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:laughing:

Bob Dylan cant touch those lyrics.

....Seriously, their repulsiveness might give him flesh eating bacteria or something.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ahh. I saw ever as pertaining to the future and not necessarily the past.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll put 'em on my list.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dunno....I'd just as soon listen to both of them and be content.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i HATE jagged little pill, its stupid whinny and a cry out for help. DAMNIT those stupid songs were over played and always being talked about but ****ing mall rats that never showered and got there heart's broken by there boy/girl friend they new for a week. BOO ****ING WHOO! that album was not that great in my eyes, all the songs just seem to be the same after a while and the course's in each song made me want to kill myself not because it was depressing me but because her voice, the tempo, the way she had her stupid video's damnit why did they have to make those annoying songs.. i will never liked that album.. or her.. damnit makes me mad.. anyways

Elvis.. but let me not go there.. grr!

johnny cash.. oh god i just never could like him.. respected him but never liked him.

Prince or is it syrabol??? anyways whatever this dude always annoid the **** out of me.. he was always in these videos singing sorry but classic chicky pop.. dancing around with girls that i bet he never ****ed, he seemed so g-a-y not that it matters but he won't come out thats what bugs me grr! if he's not g-a-y that **** shoot me.. anyways he's a better actor then singer/song writer and is it me or were him and micheal jackson looking alot a like in the begining of the 80's ??? hmmm

green day... this bad i always hated them.. they annoid the ever loving **** out of me. there dookie record my brother bought it and i thrashed for his own safty in music. i couldn't let him do that to himself.. (now into rap oh god) that record alone is what made me hate them.. i don't care that the whole world desided they were "cool" i wished my ears never heard such music.. damn them "i hope you have the time of your life" greenday for ****ing having your lamo songs stuck in my head for so long.. damnit go take a jagged little pill and choke!! grr now those ****ers are how old.. wearing damn eye liner in there ****ty videos in there ****ty songs.. grr

OMG i hate so many banRAB.. i could bitch and rant on forever.. but i'll save you all and stop now

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll probably start work on it again tomorrow, and add a line about the river part. Then I can move "watch the world, as it changes" to the first part, and add a line about "as we're sinking", to the second. I'll pm you tomorrow, if I start back on it. I've got alot of crap to do in the morning, so I'm gonna head off in 10 minutes or so.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is amazing.

By the way, my comment about Refused was a joke. I love Refused; The Shape Of Punk To Come is one of my all time favorite albums.

I was about to reply to this thread with "I refuse to like Refused" cuz it's kind of catchy, y'know, and then the idea popped into my head to rip on Refused and see if anyone catches on. Which to my disappointment, no one did.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i hate artists that don't write their own music, but are famous and rich of the songs. ie. kelly clarkson. It's a 40 year old guy that writes her songs lol. It's not like the people writing the songs don't know what they're doing or get paid to do so, but i wish people at least KNEW that that is what was going on. Instead these people get worshipped like they put in the work themselves even tho they didn't. They get the props for getting up and singing the songs and what not, but that's about it from me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well I like early RHCP and hate 311 so I was going say something but then I saw this..

..and realized that nothing more neeRAB to be said. 311 have always sounded really unappealing to me

BTown, I agree with all of yours excepting Sigur Ros and GnR

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information