Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !!LEET_TO_DA_BEAT!!

Why are girls not fair?

Ok, just a general question.Why is there a tendency that...the girls tend to not go out, or break up with guys who are busy with getting their education and instead end up going out with guys who are not busy with school? I mean...I know you want to be able to spend a lot of time with your bf, but is he is getting his education and can't give you much time...would you dump him? It appears that a lot of girls in our society would...this is fucked up.

TeeJo

Why are girls not fair?

You need to find a girl who is into her studies as much as you are and it isn't fair**

!!!OH MAN!!!

Why are girls not fair?

Rule # 1: Life is not fair.Rule # 2: Refer to rule # 1.

!$ lauren.

Why are girls not fair?

I am a freshman in college and I know exactly what you mean! I work 2 jobs during the weekend and I am also a full time student (actually taking extra classes). I don't have time to have a social life and I completely know how you feel. I managed to get 4.0 GPA my first semester and I am trying to keep it that way as I am trying to negotiate my transfer to an elite university. That’s me in a nut shell. I have seen that guys never go after serious, educated, confident, determined, independent girls. I know that I am a busy person. I study a lot because I want to have a bright future in front of me, but being busy and studying seems to scare guys off. About your question: “Would I dump a boyfriend for being busy and getting his education to secure his future?" I wouldn't because I totally comprehend the position that he is in! In fact I would support him because I realize how stressful it can be. That's only my opinion though!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information