I cannot get Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, TMobile or anything with a 2 year contract (mainly because my credit is so bad that they all require a deposit of $200 to $400 per line) so when I moved from Pennsylvania to Washington, I had to switch from Cricket to Boost because Cricket doesn't exist in Washington (and it was my favorite phone company)

My requirements for cell phones:
MUST be cute (whether it's a touch screen or a flip phone, it HAS to be cute and flashy)
It's gotta be compatible with MP3 ringtones
I prefer phones that can use screensavers because I know most mobile phones cannot use moving pictures as wallpaper
Gotta have a decent camera AND video camera
Sound quality must be flawless
It HAS to be able to send ringtones

Cricket met all of those requirements for a cheap price. Boost mobile....does not. I mean, as far as being cute....not even close. Decent picture and video camera yes but when I try to send a ringtone, it doesn't work. When I try to send a picture from my phone to my facebook, it'll show up as a link and I have to follow the link, view the pictures, save them and THEN upload them to facebook which is a pain in the padded @$$. It also won't let me upload videos directly to my youtube account. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME BOOST IS! I want to throw my phone across the room! I hate it THIS much

Are there other cell phones (no contract) that meet my requirements? (And please don't recommend virgin mobile because I heard it's just like boost) I've never tried virgin mobile but I'd rather not go through hell again. If so, what kind are they? I like the "wanna-be verizon" type of phones. Any suggestions? I HATE that cricket doesn't have a tower in Washington =(