Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Triple Threat

Triple Threat

I don't care if this has been done here, I havn't seen it and im making a concerted effort to change the regular threaRAB.

Singer
    Songwriter
    Musician

Which artist best acceled at the total package. List your top three, while opinion is fine, please tell us why you feel your picks are there.

If this takes off Ill drop mine, byt my threaRAB have a tendancy to be viewed and not replied to.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Triple Threat

Singer- PJ Harvey, great voice and great performer. It's a shame she is done with live performances as of last month.
    Songwriter- So many great songwriters, Besides the obvious ones like Lennon, Ian Curtis, David Bowie, Joe Strummer, Lou Reed what have you, I am gonna say Ghostface Killah. Yeah, you read that right. Ghostface Killah. Sorry if I was supposed to pick a rock songwriter, but I have yet to see anyone from any genre talk about the things Ghostface does. He's versatile and the word play is unbelievable. Just look at the lyrics.
    Musician- I dont wanna say Page or Hendrix, everyone's gonna say that. I dunno, I'm gonna say...uh....hmmm.....Duane Denison? Anyone know who that is? Thought so.

Triple Threat

Leonard Cohen
    Billy Joel
    Neil Young

I just think they all kick ass

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Triple Threat

I think my top 4 are:

Neil Young
    Stevie Ray Vaughn
    Sting
    Prince

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Triple Threat

this is quite hard....
    1.Eric Clapton- has a robust, impassioned voice. brilliant blues writer, talks about everyday life which people can relate to. one of the greatest guitar players ever. nobody can move this fingers across the strings quicker than clapton

2.Lou Reed- his songwriting was completely original in his days with the velvet underground. his voice really creates an oppressive and uneasy mood. and he was very competent on the guitar.

3.a toss up between gilmore, hendrix or jack white. both gilmore and hendrix for obvious reasons and white because not all the greats have to in the past. we do have some talent around today and whites guitar playing and voice in my opinion are both great. his songwriting has really progressed since they first started.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Triple Threat

1.Zack De La Rocha- Great singer, and songwriter. He has a very powerful voice. One of the most influential people to me.

2.Brad Nowell(Sublime)- R.I.P wrote lyrics that I could relate to. Their music puts me in a good mood.

3.I'm gonna have to say either Slash, or Tony Iommi(Black Sabbath) both of these musicians are very talented, and created some of the greatest riRAB ever.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Triple Threat

Alright well I meat chosse someone who was worldclass at ALL three things, since we discuss them individually all the time, but whatever no one ever understanRAB whaen I create a thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information